07971 826 732
0800 999 3834
Q. Do you need to ensure that welded items need to meet specified requirements?
Q. Is your company expanding, or you need assistance towards CE marking?
Q. Do you need your welding procedures and welding approvals renewing or upgrading?
Q. Does your clientele need to be provided with welding verification records and required documents?
Q. Confused about the levels and quality required by the harmonised European product standards and declaration of performance (DOP)?
Q. Are you, or will you be looking for a responsible welding co-ordinator or maybe thinking of having a welder fabricator in the workshop trained to this level?
Q. Do you need a quality plan written for your company?
If you have answered YES to any of the above we can help.
We provide 100% commitment and dedication to all of our clients, managing systems within your company safely and successfully, providing total conformity from RWC to Execution class 1, 2, 3 and 4. In accordance with EN 1090 and ISO 3834.
We are able to provide the following services to your company at a competitive price:
• Execution class 1, 2, 3 and 4
• Welder training
• Writing of weld quality management systems
• Developing PWP's (Preliminary Welding Procedure Specifications)
• Developing WPS's (Weld Procedure Specifications)
• Witnessing weld procedure tests and creating WPQR's (Weld
Procedure Qualification Records)
• Witnessing welder approval tests
• Welding approvals
• Document reviews
• Assistance with (EN 1090) CE approvals (ISO 3834)
• Factory production control manual (EN 1090)
• Can act as responsible welding co-ordinator
• Training of welding co-ordinators
• Welding consultancy
• Calibration of all welding equipment
• Workshop/site welders and fabricators