The main aspects of the RWC’s responsibilities in accordance with EN ISO 14731:2006 include but are not limited to:
- Review of technical and contractual requirements.
- Sub-contract activities.
- Qualification of welding procedures, welders & welding operators.
- Development & review of weld procedure specifications.
- Equipment suitability, maintenance & calibration.
- Production planning.
- Selection, suitability and control of materials & welding consumables.
We will ensure your Welding Procedure Qualification Records, Welding Procedure Specifications and Welder Qualifications meet the requirements of BS EN 1090.