Tech Inspections helps companies of any size to meet their product compliance regulations in markets and industries around the world.
Our engineering consultants have extensive experience gained across many industries. Whether you’re looking for some assistance with a test failure, trying to understand what is required for CE Marking your product, or would like a complete outsourced CE compliance management service, we’d be happy to talk to you.
If you’re looking for help with understanding CE certification or CE compliance, we can explain what CE marking means for manufacturers. We can also advise what manufacturers should do before selling their product or placing it on the market, including:
- Deciding on which Directives apply;
- Structure and content of the technical file;
- How testing can help demonstrate compliance;
- Format for Declaration of Conformity.
Tech Inspections offer a complete package that guides welding fabricators through the CE Marking process, from initial review right through to CE marking assessment.
The basic package comprises:
- An initial visit to review existing systems
- Preparation of your Factory Production Control (FPC) procedures for you
- We will write and approve your Welding Procedure / Manual Specifications
- Implementing FPC systems and procedures
- Training your internal Welding Coordinators
- Guiding you through the implementation process
- Assisting with the Notified Body (NB) arrangements and certification
- Attending the NB assessment and help with any corrective actions